Microsoft Certification Exam Centre
Registration (Please complete registration THREE weeks before the exam date):
Microsoft Certification Exam Centre:
- We are delighted to inform you that THEi has established an examination centre to assist our students and colleagues in obtaining Microsoft Certifications. The centre is housed at PC Lab S305, Chai Wan Campus.
Microsoft Certification Overview:
- The chart below illustrates the examinations. You will discover that subjects are not limited to the IT discipline. There are subjects on digital literacy and business applications in general that is suitable for all.
- At THEi Certification Examination Centre, exam vouchers cover Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE), Microsoft Certified Fundamentals and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
- Examination Dates: Access to Registration Form to find the upcoming examination dates
- Please register to indicate the date you take the exam and choose an examination. ITS/LCDI will confirm with each registered participant and provide more details to acknowledge each registration and send reminders one week before the examination.
- Staff may opt to apply for a staff development fund to cover the examination fee. Details are provided in the registration form.
- Students may participate for the first time at no cost. There is a quota on a first-come-first-served basis. Students may request additional free quotas based on the demand and resources available.