Starting from 2023/24 academic year, THEi offers 22 programmes under the Year-3 Admissions Scheme, including 9 programmes under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions / Sectors (SSSDP)1 and 13 programmes under the Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for Self-financing Undergraduate Studies in Hong Kong (NMTSS)2 respectively. Please refer to the table of "Full-time Programmes" for details.
Details of our innovative programmes, application information, and general entrance requirements are given below:
Programmes accepting applications under the Year-3 Admissions Scheme:
A. Full-time Programmes
1 For details, please visit https://www.cspe.edu.hk/en/sssdp/index.html.
2 For details, please visit https://www.cspe.edu.hk/en/nmt/index.html.
3 The subsidy is only applicable to eligible local students and tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
4 With effect from 2022/23 academic year, this new programme title will be used. The programme title before 2022/23 academic year was "Bachelor of Art (Honours) in Advertising".
5 The medium of instruction for the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hotel Operations Management (Programme Code: MH125109) and Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Public Relations and International Events Management (Programme Code: MH125110) is Chinese (Putonghua).
B. Part-time Programmes
|Faculty||Programme Code||Programme||Study Duration|
|Faculty of Design and Environment
|DS525102||Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Fashion Design||
|DS525103||Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Product Design|
|DS525110||Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Horticulture, Arboriculture and Landscape Management|
|DS525111||Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Digital Advertising1|
|DS525109||Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Information and Communications Technology||4 years|
|Faculty of Management and Hospitality||MH525101||4 years|
|MH525106||Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Culinary Arts and Management|
|Faculty of Science and Technology||ST525101||Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering||
|ST525206||Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Green Engineering and Sustainability|
|ST525103||Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Building Services Engineering||
1 With effect from 2022/23 academic year, this new programme title will be used. The programme title before 2022/23 academic year was "Bachelor of Art (Honours) in Advertising".
- Higher Diploma OR equivalent sub-degree qualifications in a relevant area of study.
- Additional Core Modules are required for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
- You may click the below button for the online application
- Click Here for more information on the application procedure.
- Tuition fees are charged according to the number of credit points taken in a semester.
- For details of the tuition fees, please refer to the specific programme pages.
- Tuition fees are subject to annual review. Additional Core Modules may be required prior to commencement or during Year 3 study.
- Additional tuition fees will be charged according to the number of credit points taken, if any.
THEi offers scholarships to outstanding students, please click Here for further details.
Students could contact our Student Development Office for the application details of financial assistance schemes administered by the HKSARG.
For details of the student finance, please click Here.
|Institute / Campus||Address||Telephone No.||Fax No.|
|THEi||Faculty of Design and Environment
11/F (South Block), 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8323||3890 email@example.com|
|Faculty of Management and Hospitality
12/F (South Block), 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8222||3890 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Science and Technology
Room 315, 3/F, 20A, Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi Island, New Territories, Hong Kong
|2176 1505||2176 email@example.com|
THEi Chai Wan Campus:
|3890 8000||3890 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Student Development Office
Rm N033, G/F (North Block), 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8133||3890 email@example.com|