THEi offers a wide range of vocationally-oriented degree programmes for Higher Diploma (HD) and Associate Degree (AD) students and graduates. Under the Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for Self-financing Undergraduate Studies in Hong Kong (NMTSS), an annual subsidy up to HK$33,100 (for 2021/22 academic year) will be provided to qualified Hong Kong students. 1
Details of our innovation programmes, application information, and general education requirements are given below:
Programmes accepting applications under the Year-3 Admissions Scheme:
1 For details, please visit https://www.cspe.edu.hk/en/nmt/index.html.
- Higher Diploma OR equivalent qualifications in a relevant area of study.
- Additional Core Modules are required for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
- You may click the below button for the online application
- Click Here for more information on the application procedure.
- Tuition fees are charged according to the number of credit points taken in a semester.
- For details of the tuition fees, please refer to the specific programme pages.
- Tuition fees are subject to annual review. Additional Core Modules may be required prior to commencement or during Year 3 study.
- Additional tuition fees will be charged according to the number of credit points taken, if any.
THEi offers scholarships to outstanding students, please click Here for further details.
Students could contact our Student Development Office for the application details of financial assistance schemes administered by the HKSARG.
For details of the student finance, please click Here.
|Institute / Campus||Address||Telephone No.||Fax No.|
|THEi||Faculty of Design and Environment
11/F (South Block), 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8323||3890 email@example.com|
|Faculty of Management and Hospitality
12/F (South Block), 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8222||3890 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Science and Technology
Room 315, 3/F, 20A, Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi Island, New Territories, Hong Kong
|2176 1505||2176 email@example.com|
THEi Chai Wan Campus:
|3890 8000||3890 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Student Development Office
Rm N033, G/F (North Block), 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8133||3890 email@example.com|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Chinese Medicinal Pharmacy|