Skip to content
Skip Start

Student Visa and Immigration

According to regulations stipulated by the Immigration Department, non-local students who do not have the right of abode / right to land in Hong Kong are required to apply for a valid HKSAR student visa / entry permit through their Hong Kong institutions, which will take up the sponsorship for their studies in Hong Kong.  THEi will assist in applying student visa. Usually The Hong Kong Immigration Department normally takes 6 weeks to process a visa / permit for study upon receipt of all the required documents. After receiving the Hong Kong student visas / entry permits, students should apply for the Exit-Entry Permit in their household Public Security Bureaus.  Persons with visitor visas could not study in Hong Kong.

For more details, please visit the website of Immigration Department of HKSAR