Student Counselling Service
The Student counselling service aims to assist students who are facing challenges and personal difficulties in campus life. Students are welcome to meet with our Student Counsellor to discuss their personal concerns. By providing professional guidance and advice, student counsellors help students respond to their emotional needs, improve stress management skills, and explore and develop their potential so as to enhance their personal growth and development.
Our qualified professional counsellors will ensure you can talk to us in a safe and private counselling environment, all personal information is kept confidential and protected under the stipulated institute policy.
Meet our Student Counsellor
If you would like to meet one of our student counsellors for this counselling service, an appointment can be made:
- Rm N033, Student Development Office, THEi Chai Wan campus
- Rm 227, Student Development Office, THEi Tsing Yi campus
- By phone: 3890 8133/ 2176 1400
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students who need immediate emotional and counselling support outside regular office hours may contact the Caring Hotline Service for VTC Students:
Caring Hotline Service for VTC Students: 5548 8337
- Service hours:
- Mon to Fri: 5:30pm – 9:00am
- Sat, Sun, Public Holiday & Institute Holiday: 24 Hours