Entrance Scholarship for Degree Programmes (for Year-3 Entry Students) (for AY2023/24 Intake)
THEi has set up an "Entrance Scholarship Scheme"1 in recognition of the all-round outstanding performance of Higher Diploma graduates who enroll in designated degree programmes. The scheme offers one-off scholarships of up to HK$20,000 per award.
List of Designated Programmes for Entrance Scholarship
(Year-3 Entry programmes)
- Eligible students will receive notifications from the Institute and may be required to provide relevant information or attend an interview. No application is required.
- The criteria of scholarship is subject to annual review. Individual programme may have different CGPA requirements. Other achievements such as music, sports, leadership, community services and other extra-curricular activities may be considered. Awardees have to fulfill other conditions as set by the Selection Committee, which include undertaking to study at the Institute for the entire academic year (i.e. the entire Academic Year 2023/24 for September Intake; From Semester Two, Academic Year 2023/24 to Semester One, Academic Year 2024/25 for Spring Intake). THEi reserves the rights to adjust the selection criteria in each academic year. The decision of the Selection Committee and THEi on the scholarship schemes is final.
- Entrance scholarships are only applicable to new students who are admitted to THEi degree programmmes for the first time. Students will not be eligible for any entrance scholarship if they are readmitted to the same or another THEi programme for whatever reasons.
- In Academic Year 2023/24, the designated degree programmes for Entrance Scholarship (Year-3 Entry programmes) include:
Faculty of Design and Environment
- DS125104 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Landscape Architecture
- DS125107 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Surveying
- DS125108 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Multimedia Technology and Innovation
- DS125109 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Information and Communications Technology
- DS125110 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Horticulture, Arboriculture and Landscape Management
- DS125111 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Digital Advertising
Faculty of Management and Hospitality
- MH125101 Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Sports and Recreation Management
- MH125103 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Professional Accounting
- MH125104 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hotel Operations Management
- MH125106 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Culinary Arts and Management
- MH125108 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Public Relations and International Events Management
Faculty of Science and Technology
- ST125202 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Food Science and Safety
- ST125203 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Testing and Certification
- ST125204 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Chinese Medicinal Pharmacy
- ST125205 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Nutrition and Healthcare Management
THEi has also set up the "Scholarship for Excellent Performance" for progressing students with value up to HK$40,000 in recognition of their excellent academic achievements in THEi.
You are welcome to contact us for further information about the scholarship schemes: