Master of Arts Landscape Architecture
This programme is offered by University of Gloucestershire and delivered in Hong Kong at THEi. The MALA offered by UoG programme is the oldest continuously-offered accredited landscape architecture programme in the UK. The programme structure and curriculum are well-established, providing a strong link between design and industry, and develops and refines vital skills and experience needed to establish a long-term career in the profession of landscape architecture.
Why study landscape architecture with the University of Gloucestershire (UoG)?
Landscape Architecture and Town and Country Planning
course of UoG rank 4th in the UK for graduate prospects,
according to The Times Good University Guide 2021.
HK$ 124,525 for the whole course including caution money HK$400 (2 instalments)
Graduates from this course can go on to work in:
- national parks and city layouts
- world heritage sites
- school playground design
- landscape architect in private practice or in public and charity sectors
- landscape planning
- project management
- garden design
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
Learn on the UK’s longest running landscape architecture course. UoG’s Master’s Degree is fully accredited by the Royal Charted Landscape Institute (LI) and also has International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA) recognition.
- Undergraduate degree in landscape architecture or nearest cognate discipline (2:2) classification;
- A portfolio of creative works and work experience;
- IELTS 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in any band or equivalent (e.g. HKDSE Level 4 etc.). Applicants whose previous education qualification (within the past 2 years) has been taught and assessed in English would be considered as meeting the English language proficiency requirement; &
- Applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
The main round of application is now closed. However, we continue to accept applications subject to the availability of places. For enquires, please contact us at 3890 8323.
Please submit completed application form and copy(ies) of relevant documents including your Hong Kong ID card, academic transcript(s)/certificate(s), proof of employment, personal statement and portfolio by one of the following methods. A passport size photo should also be stuck on the application form.
Rm 1101, 11/F, South Block, THEi
133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
(Submission of application by mail will be at the applicants's
own risk in case of lost mail.)
- Chai Wan Campus: 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, N.T.
- Tsing Yi Campus: 20A Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi Island, HK
(Please bring along the true copies of relevant documents
* Applicants who submit the application by mail or email are required to bring the true copies of supporting documents for verification at the Registry at a later time.