Order of Ceremony
- THEi Graduation Ceremony will be held on 28 and 29 November 2023 (Tuesday and Wednesday) at the Multi-Purpose Hall in THEi Chai Wan Campus (Address: 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong).
- Graduands of the same programme will sit together.
- Graduands and Guests will be admitted to the Hall by admission ticket.
Before the Ceremony
- The Waiting Areas for your guests are located at the Learning Commons on 1/F (S103). Guests should be required to enter the Hall 20 minutes before the Ceremony starts (i.e. 9:40 a.m. at the 1st session, 3:10 p.m. at the 2nd session on 28 November 2023 (Tuesday) and 9:40 a.m. at the 3rd session on 29 November 2023 (Wednesday)) .
- Graduands of the same programme will be arranged to sit together.
Points to Note
- Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted.
- Graduands and guests who arrive late must wait outside the Hall or designated venues until the National Anthem is played and Stage Party have been seated on stage.
- Late comers will only be allowed to sit in the designated zone of the venue.
- To avoid undue disturbances, THEi reserves the right to determine the time and manner to exit.
- Eating and smoking are not allowed at the venues.
- Live streaming of the Ceremonies will be available on YouTube for live and post-ceremony viewing
During the Ceremony
- Stay quiet during the ceremony and switch the phone to silent mode.
- Do not leave your seats during the ceremony.
Order of Ceremony
The Ceremony will commence with a procession of the Ceremony Officials and Stage Party.
The National Anthem will be played when the Officiating Chair and Stage Party have assembled on the stage.
After the welcoming address and guest speech, Graduands of the respective programmes will be invited to come to the stage for the conferment of awards.
The Graduand Representative will deliver a vote of thanks when all the awards have been conferred.
THEi Staff Awards and Certificate for Honorary Professor, if applicable, will be presented.
After the closing remarks, the Ceremony will close.
The duration of the Ceremony will be about three hours.
After the Ceremony
- At the end of the Ceremony, all participants should leave the Ceremony venues separately and avoid gathering together.
- The Ceremony venues will be cleaned and disinfected after end of each session.
Public transport is recommended.
- Parking is not available at THEi.
- Shuttle bus service between Heng Fa Cheun MTR station (Exit A) and THEi Chai Wan Campus will be available for the Graduands and their guests.