Issuance of Admission Tickets
Admission tickets will be sent to graduands and guests via the below channels in November 2023:
E-ticket (with QR code) will be sent to graduands' personal email account
Admission Ticket will be sent to the graduands' residential address by mail
A. Use of E-tickets (With QR Code) for Graduands
- For Graduands who have already confirmed their attendance to THEi Graduation Ceremony 2023, an E-ticket (with QR code) will be sent to your personal email account by early November 2023.
- The E-ticket is non-transferrable and for admission of registered gradaunds only.
- Please ensure you have the E-ticket for entering the Hall.
- The duty staff will scan the QR code on the E-Ticket for your admission to the Hall.
- Sample of E-tickets:
B. Printed Admission Ticket for Guests
- Guest ticket(s) in printed format will be sent to your residential address by mail in November 2023. If you have changed your residential address, please contact the Registry of THEi at 3890 8000 or via email: email@example.com.
- Guest seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. The Institute may arrange some of the guests to be seated in other venues of THEi Chai Wan campus with livestream broadcasting if the Hall is full.
- Sample of Printed Admission Tickets: