Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Fashion Design
Work-integrated Learning (WIL) modules are directed industry attachments that provide powerful learning experiences by integrating theoretical learning with its application in the workplace. Students are required to complete 126 hours of Work-integrated Learning to be eligible for the award of Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Fashion Design.
Our WIL partners include:
- Airland Enterprise Company Limited
- Coney & Co.
- Cubedecor Workshop Limited
- Fenix Fashion Limited
- Fungus Workshop
- Giordano Limited
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- International Swimwear Logistics Ltd
- Joyce Boutique Holdings Limited
- Ocean Park Hong Kong
- PMTD Limited (Two Percent)