- Accredited by The Society of Sports Therapists (SST), United Kingdom (UK).
- Student members train professionally in on-field support and clinical-based environments.
- The Sports Therapy specialisation focuses on the recognition and evaluation of sports injuries, peripheral and vertebral joint manual therapy, on-field emergency management, strength and conditioning, as well as treatment management, and rehabilitation of sports injuries (including special populations).
- Graduates are eligible to register as a full member and Graduate Sports Therapist with the SST (UK).
- Current employers include physiotherapy, sports therapy, and rehabilitation clinics; national sports associations and organizations including Hong Kong Rugby Union (HKRU) and Hong Kong Sports Institute (HKSI); and national sports teams including Hong Kong Football Association (HKFA) and Cricket Hong Kong (CHK).
ABOUT SPORTS THERAPY
Higher Diploma OR equivalent qualifications and experience in a relevant area of study
MODE OF STUDY
Part-time (4 years upwards) (Proposed study plan attached)
- Tuition fee: HK$3,285 per credit point (66 credit points + additional core modules according to the individual background of study).
- Study duration: 4 years (suggested 3-4 modules per semester) – proposed study plan from the above attachment (duration of study may vary according to individual study plan).
- The application for Continuing Education Fund (see programme list) is under current process.
- Additional core modules may be required (with fee charged) for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
For applicants with relevant VTC Higher diploma certification, please return
the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For applicants with other higher diploma, associate degree certification, or above.