Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Environmental Engineering and Management
Work-integrated Learning (WIL) modules are directed industry attachments that provide powerful learning experiences by integrating theoretical learning with its application in the workplace. Students are required to complete 480 hours of Work-integrated Learning to be eligible for the award of Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Environmental Engineering and Management.
Our WIL partners include:
- Acumen Environmental Engineering & Technologies Co. Ltd
- AECOM Asia Co. Ltd.
- ATAL Engineering Group
- Build King Holdings Limited
- Chun Wo Construction Holdings Co. Ltd
- Cinotech Consultants Limited
- Gammon Construction Limited
- Hilti (Hong Kong) Limited
- Swire Waste Management Limited
- Yau Lee Holdings Limited