Third Phase of "Vaccine Pass” Requirement
Vocational Training Council (VTC) earlier announced the implementation of second phase of “Vaccine Pass” for students effective from 30 April 2022. Latest update and implementation of the third phase of “Vaccine Pass” for students are set out below:
Third Phase of "Vaccine Pass”
Effective from 31 May 2022 (Tuesday), to gain access to VTC campuses, all full-time and part-time students of THEi, SHAPE, IVE, HKDI, HTI, CCI, ICI, MSTI and SBI must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app and present the vaccination records of
- at least three doses of COVID-19 vaccine; or
- at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccine, if within 6 months from the second dose.
Recovered students please refer to the FAQs for details of the relevant vaccination requirements and using recovery record QR code for campus entry. Students who are medically unfit for COVID-19 vaccination as supported by a valid medical exemption certificate can be exempted from the vaccination requirement.
The VTC will continue to closely monitor the epidemic development as well as the Government’s latest measures and inform students of the updated arrangements in due course. Please keep checking your email and MyPortal “COVID-19 Corner” for the latest updates. We again strongly urge all eligible students to receive the required dose of vaccine timely for enhanced protection.
For details and enquiries:
- VTC “Vaccine Pass”
- FAQs: please click here
- Enquiry Number: (THEi Registry): 3890 8000
- Government COVID -19 Vaccination Programme
- Website: https://www.covidvaccine.gov.hk
- Hotline: 3142 2366
- Government COVID-19 Electronic Vaccination and Testing Record System
- Website: https://www.evt.gov.hk
- Website: https://www.leavehomesafe.gov.hk