THEi Graduation Ceremony 2020 (the Ceremony) will be held on 11 and 12 December 2020 (Friday and Saturday) in a Full Virtual Mode. To facilitate the smooth running of the Ceremony, we would like to share with you some important notes as follows:
1. Getting your PC or Mobile Devices ready to join the Ceremony online and some related Ceremony Arrangements
- The Ceremony will be broadcasted on THEi’s Youtube Channel and via Microsoft Teams (MS Teams), and the links has been published on THEi’s website: https://thei.edu.hk/graduates/graduands/thei-graduation-ceremony/viewtheonlinegraduationceremony
- Please get your PC or Mobile Devices ready by installing the MS Teams in different platforms, i.e. Windows Version, IOS Version and Android Version to ensure that you can watch the Ceremony smoothly.
- Please access to the Youtube Channel of THEi or login the MS Teams 5 minutes before the Ceremony starts.
- Graduands who encounter technical problems trying to join the online Ceremony (i.e. Youtube Channel of THEi or MS Teams) can contact the Information Technology Services Team or the Registry for assistance:
- Information Technology Services Team
Tel no.: 5266-4397
Tel no.: 3890-8000 / 2176-1456
- Videos of the Ceremony will be produced and published online for public viewing and retention.
2. Order of the Ceremony
- The Order of Ceremony is given as follows:
- Slide Show of THEi
- Playing of National Anthem
- Opening Remarks
- Welcoming Address
- Address by Guest of Honour
- Conferment of Degrees
- Vote of Thanks by Graduand Representative
- Closing Remarks
- Congratulatory Remarks
- End of Ceremony
3. Collection Arrangement of Graduation Gift, Pre-Ordered Graduation Items and Graduation Certificate
- After Christmas, if the situation allows, collection of Graduation Gift, pre-ordered Graduation Items and Graduation Certificate will be arranged at Chai Wan Campus with details to be provided later.
We look forward to having you join the Ceremony online on this important occasion. In the meantime, we wish you and your family good health!