Central Admission Scheme 2015
- Date15 July 2015 - 20 July 2015
- VenueTHEi (Tsing Yi) or IVE/HKDI
S6 Applicants (holding HKDSE, HKALE, Mainland China and other non-local qualifications) may apply for admission to our full-time Degree Programmes through the “VTC Central Admission Scheme”. Applicants will be invited to attend on-site interviews. Successful applicants will be notified of the offer results on the day of interview.
Offering of study place is subject to the applicants’ academic qualifications, interview / test performance (if applicable), other learning experiences and achievements, and availability of study places.
Date and Time
|15 July (Wednesday) to 19 July (Sunday)
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
20 July (Monday)
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
THEi provides 16 vocationally-oriented degree programmes on a self-financed basis in AY2015/16 for S6 students.
Applicants may join the “VTC Central Admission Scheme” IN PERSON at any of the following Central Admission Centres:
|Central Admission Centres||Address|
Kowloon and New Territories:
|THEi (Tsing Yi)||20A Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi Island, New Territories|
|IVE (Haking Wong)||702 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon|
|IVE (Kwai Chung)||20 Hing Shing Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories|
|IVE (Kwun Tong)||25 Hiu Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon|
|IVE (Sha Tin)||21 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories|
|IVE (Tsing Yi)||20 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi Island, New Territories|
|IVE (Tuen Mun)||18 Tsing Wun Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories|
|HKDI & IVE (Lee Wai Lee)||3 King Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories|
Hong Kong Island:
|IVE (Chai Wan)||30 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong|
|IVE (Morrison Hill)||6 Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
- Applicants are required to submit a relevant form IN PERSON and attend on-site interviews at the “VTC Central Admission Scheme” venue.
- Applicants are required to bring along :
- Hong Kong Identity Card
- the originals and copies of academic qualifications, e.g. result slips of HKDSE / Yi Jin Diploma
- 2nd term result slip / testimonial showing completion of Secondary 6 study
- Student Learning Profile, and related supporting documents
- other relevant academic qualifications (if applicable)
- Applicants will only be given one study place through the “Central Admission Scheme”, any change or cancellation of the offer given, or to apply for other programmes is NOT allowed before the registration deadline.
- Each applicant can only register a study place of one full-time programme.
- Applicants are required to complete registration IN PERSON at the offering campus before the deadline, which include paying a registration fee of HK$5,000 (by ATM / at the bank of East Asia / e-Banking services / EPS / cheque / cash, etc.):
|Offer given through “VTC Central Admission Scheme”||20 July (Monday) 12:00 noon|
- Failure to complete registration IN PERSON at the offering campus and pay the registration fee before the stipulated deadlines will render the study place offered null and void.
- Provision of any false or misleading information in the application will lead to disqualification without notice and cancellation of any resultant registration. Any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Any fees paid are normally not refundable unless the programme is cancelled. VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant. Details will be announced on this homepage.
Application for Programmes with Available Study Places
After the “VTC Central Admission Scheme”, applicants who do not have any offer can apply for programmes which have available study places. Details will be announced on this homepage in due course.
Academic Year Commencement Date
Classes will commence on 1 September, 2015 (Tuesday).
For more information, please click here.