In AY 2021/22, THEi accepts applications for Spring Semester from both Local and Non-local students for admission to Year-3 entry of the following programmes:
Faculty of Management and Hospitality
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hotel Operations Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Public Relations and International Events Management
For details of the programmes, please click on the above links to visit their websites.
Application information and general entrance requirements of the above programmes are given below:
General Entrance Requirements
- Higher Diploma OR equivalent qualifications in a relevant area of study.
- Additional Core Modules are required for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
The Spring Semester begins on 24 January 2022. Interested applicants should complete the application procedure within the following application periods:
- Local Applicants: from 4 October 2021 to 31 December 2021
- Non-local Applicants: from 4 October 2021 to 29 October 2021
Please download the Information Kit to observe the application procedure and relevant important details, and submit the completed application form with the required supporting documents via email to email@example.com by the above stipulated deadlines. Late and incomplete submissions may not be processed:
- Tuition fees are charged according to the number of credit points taken in a semester.
- For details of the tuition fees, please refer to the programme websites as provided above.
- Tuition fees are subject to annual review. Additional Core Modules may be required prior to commencement or during Year 3 study.
- Additional tuition fees will be charged according to the number of credit points taken, if any.
Scholarships & Awards
THEi has set up an "Entrance Scholarship Scheme"1 in recognition of the all-round outstanding performance of Higher Diploma graduates who enroll in designated self-financing degree programmes. The scheme offers one-off scholarships of up to HK$40,000 per award.
- Eligible students will receive notifications from the Institute and may be required to provide relevant information or attend an interview. No application is required.
- The criteria of scholarship is subject to annual review. Individual programme may have different CGPA requirements. Other achievements such as music, sports, leadership, community services and other extra-curricular activities may be considered.
- In Spring Intake of Academic Year 2021/22, the designated degree programmes for Entrance Scholarship (Year-3 Entry in Self-financing programmes) include:
- MH125104 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hotel Operations Management
- MH125108 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Public Relations and International Events Management
- Verification of the Higher Diploma / Associate Degree results is required before the disbursement of the scholarship awards to the awardees. Awardees will be notified of the arrangement in due course.
- Awardees have to fulfill other conditions as set by the Selection Committee, which include undertaking to study at the Institute for one year; i.e. Semester Two, Academic Year 2021/22 and Semester One, Academic Year 2022/23. THEi reserves the rights to adjust the selection criteria in each academic year. The decision of the Selection Committee and THEi on the scholarship schemes is final.
THEi has also set up the "Scholarship for Excellent Performance" for progressing students with value up to HK$40,000 in recognition of their excellent academic achievements in THEi.
|Institute / Campus||Address||Telephone No.||Fax No.|
|THEi||Faculty of Management and Hospitality
12/F (South Block), 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8222||3890 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Registry (THEi Chai Wan Campus)
|3890 8000||3890 email@example.com|