In AY 2020/21, THEi accepts applications for Spring Semester from both Local and Non-local students for admission to Year-3 entry of the following programmes:
Faculty of Management and Hospitality
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hotel Operations Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Public Relations and International Events Management
For details of the programmes, please click on the above links to visit their websites.
Application information and general entrance requirements of the above programmes are given below:
General Entrance Requirements
- Higher Diploma OR equivalent qualifications in a relevant area of study.
- Additional Core Modules are required for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
The Spring Semester begins on 1 February 2021. Interested applicants should complete the application procedure within the following application periods:
- Local Applicants: from 5 October 2020 to 31 December 2020
- Non-local Applicants: from 5 October 2020 to 30 October 2020
Please download the Information Kit to observe the application procedure and relevant important details, and submit the completed application form with the required supporting documents via email to email@example.com by the above stipulated deadlines. Late and incomplete submissions may not be processed:
- Tuition fees are charged according to the number of credit points taken in a semester.
- For details of the tuition fees, please refer to the programme websites as provided above.
- Tuition fees are subject to annual review. Additional Core Modules may be required prior to commencement or during Year 3 study.
- Additional tuition fees will be charged according to the number of credit points taken, if any.
Scholarships & Awards
THEi offers scholarships to outstanding students, please click Here for further details.
[The details on the Scholarship Scheme (for AY 2020/21 Spring Intake) are to be announced subject to the approval of the Selection Committee of THEi]
|Institute / Campus||Address||Telephone No.||Fax No.|
|THEi||Faculty of Management and Hospitality
12/F (South Block), 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
|3890 8222||3890 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Registry (THEi Chai Wan Campus)
|3890 8000||3890 email@example.com|